With the Hunt Saboteurs Association stepping up their field activities, the landed gentry are at long last on the defensive - good news for the new year
What does HSA stand for?
HSA stands for Hunt Saboteurs Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSA
We have 391 other meanings of HSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Spot Analysis (environmental study)
- Housing Studies Association
- Hudson Society of Artists (Hudson, OH, USA)
- Hueston Sailing Association
- Huguenot Society of America
- Human Serum Albumin
- Human Serum Albumin Radical
- Human Services Agency (Nevada)
- Humane Slaughter Act of 1958
- Humanitarian Service Award (various organizations)
- Hunter's Shooting Association
- Hybrid Storage Alliance (computer products)
- Hydration Stabilization Admixtures
- Hydrographic Sciences Australia
- Hydrologic Sub-Area
- Hydroponics Society of America
- Hydroxy Steatic Acid
- Human Serum Albumin Emulsified in Freund's Complete Adjuvant (autoimmune response)
- Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity
- Handbook of Space Astronomy and Astrophysics (Cambridge University Press)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A leaflet by the Hunt Saboteurs Association (HSA) and distributed in Lush stores read: "Hunting ban, what hunting ban?
CAPTION(S): SMASHED: The van owned by the Hunt Saboteurs Association SADDLE UP: Horses and hounds from Rockwood Harriers at this year's Emley show
About 50 members of the West Midlands branch of the Hunt Saboteurs Association tried to distupt the Albrighton Woodland Hunt meeting near Kidderminster on Saturday and Mr John Hickman claimed he was attacked when he was looking through his camera.
Phil Timpson, of the Hunt Saboteurs Association, said: "This is hypocritical.
For 10 years I served as the research officer and secretary of the National Hunt Saboteurs Association.
Some members of the Hunt Saboteurs Association have claimed Mr Christmas was deliberately run down by the 4x4 vehicle as he protested against the hunt's meeting at Warren Farm in Horsted Keynes, near Crawley, West Sussex.
The Hunt Saboteurs Association said: "Prince William's mother is probably turning in her grave.