Hunt, president and CEO of HUNT Real Estate Corporation.
What does HREC stand for?
HREC stands for Hunt Real Estate Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HREC
We have 13 other meanings of HREC in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco; also seen as H-REAP)
- Human Research Ethics Board (Canada)
- Hemin Response Element Binding Protein
- Haringey Race Equality Council (UK local government)
- Health Record
- Hindustan Renewable Energy Consultancy (India)
- Historical Recognized Environmental Condition
- Hospitality Real Estate Counselors
- Human Research Ethics Committee (Australia)
- Human Retinal Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Hypo Real Estate Capital Corporation (Germany)
- Hudson River Environmental Conditions Observing System (monitoring station network)
- Human Research and Engineering Directorate
- Human Research and Engineering Division
- Human Rights Education Department (European Roma Rights Centre)
- Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance (Virginia)
- Heavy Rare Earth Element(s)
- High-Resolution Electron Energy Loss
- High-Resolution Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy
- Hash Reference (programming languages)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buffalo (NY)-based Hunt Real Estate Corporation and Rochester (NY)-based Judy Columbus, Inc.
Miller Company in Dallas, Prudential Northwest Properties in Portland, Real Estate One in Farmington, Howard Hanna Real Estate in Pittsburgh, First Team Real Estate in Costa Mesa, Allen Tate in Charlotte, The Furman Company in Greenville SC, Gertrude Gardner Realtors in Metairie LA, Meybohm Realtors in Augusta GA, Lyons & Associates Realtors in Sacramento, Patterson-Schwartz in Delaware, Perry & Butler in Denver, Ruhl & Ruhl in Iowa, Shorewest near Milwaukee, Sibcy Cline in Cincinnati, Smyth Cramer in the Cleveland area, Hunt Real Estate Corporation in the Buffalo area, Fonville-Monsey in Raleigh NC and Tomie Raines, Inc.