Opera and Nation: Memorial exhibition on the 200th anniversary of Ferenc Erkel's birth organised by the Museum of Music History of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, the National Szechenyi Library and the Hungarian National Museum, open from 1 October 2010 to 28 August 2011.
What does HNM stand for?
HNM stands for Hungarian National Museum (Budapest, Hungary)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HNM
We have 13 other meanings of HNM in our Acronym Attic
- Humanistic-Neuro Linguistic Psychology
- Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies
- Harvard Negotiation Law Review
- Human Normal Liver Tissue
- Hidayatullah National Law University (India)
- Happy New Month
- Harris Network Management (Harris Communications)
- High-level Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy gaming)
- Holy Name of Mary (various organizations)
- Housing Needs Manager (UK)
- Hyper Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy gaming)
- Haldimand-Norfolk Manufacturers' Association (Canada)
- Hispanic National Mortgage Association (est. 2003)
- Herndon Network Management Center (Sprint)
- Herts Nitro Model Club (est. 1991; radio controlled model car racing; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Houston Northwest Medical Center (hospital; Houston, TX)
- Henrichs New Media Design (Germany)
- Human Nasal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Holistic Numerical Methods Institute (University of South Florida)
- Hiiumaa Noorte Meeste Koor (men's choir; Estonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Budapest, (SANA)- Under the title "At That Time, and Now, Hungarians at Marqab Castle", the Exhibition of Marqab Castle was opened at the Hungarian National Museum on Friday.
95 Hardcover DS917 Springer, an author and curator of the 2002 exhibition Democratic People's Republic of Korea in Budapest, collects about 150 b&w photos from North Korea--many never published before--drawn from the Hungarian National Museum and the Military History Institute and Museum of the Ministry of Defense of Hungary and originally sent to Hungary by the Korean Central News Agency to garner sympathy during the war.
Of the two larger, the Hungarian National Museum (MNM) is one of the oldest museums in Europe (founded in 1802) with one of the largest and richest archaeological collections in Europe.