This meeting follows the signature of a grant by Hungarian Government, the Hungarian PRT, the Hungarian Interchurch Aid and IOM Chief of Mission on 14 May 2008 for this project within the EU general support to Provincial Governance Programme, administered by International Organization for Migration (IOM).
What does HIA stand for?
HIA stands for Hungarian Interchurch Aid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIA
We have 141 other meanings of HIA in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic Influencer Alliance
- Historic Inns of Annapolis (Annapolis, MD)
- Hobby Industry Association
- Høgskolen I Agder
- Home Improvement Agency (United Kingdom)
- Hoover Institution Archive (Hoover Institution; Stanford University)
- Horizontal Impulse Accelerator
- Host Interface Adapter
- Hot Ion Analyzer
- Housing Industry Association (Australia)
- Hyogo International Association (Japan)
- Halifax International Airport Authority (Canada)
- Health Insurance Advisors Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- Health Insurance Association of America
- Henley International Alumni Association (Henley University; various locations)
- Hispanic International Action Association
- Hokkaido International Agri-Exchange Association (Japan)
- Horse Industry Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Hydroxy-Indole-Acetic Acid
- Healthy Indoor Air for America's Homes
Samples in periodicals archive:
PWS&D was able to respond immediately with a grant to Action by Churches Together, allowing Hungarian Interchurch Aid to provide food, water purification tablets, and medical assistance to the region.