Other parties outside the Parliament include Hungarian Coalition Party (SMK); People's Party--Movement for a Democratic Slovakia (LS-HzDS); Party of the Democratic Left (SDL).
What does HCP stand for?
HCP stands for Hungarian Coalition Party (political party)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCP
We have 205 other meanings of HCP in our Acronym Attic
- Host Configuration Protocol
- Hosting Control Panel (FusionXHost)
- Hot Cargo Pad
- HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Climate Partnership
- HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Consolidated Plan
- Human Canvas Project (art)
- Human Capital Plan
- Human Capital Project (various organizations)
- Human Centered Process
- Human Connectome Project (brain research)
- hydrated cement paste
- Hydrocephalus (neurology)
- Hypervelocity Countermeasures Program
- Hypnotize Camp Posse (band)
- Hypothermal Coal Process
- Heme Carrier Protein 1
- Hamilton County Police Association (Ohio)
- Handicapped Children's Parents Association (est. 1987)
- Hate Crimes Prevention Act
- Hawaiian Cultural Preservation Association (Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hungarian Coalition Party, representing Slovakia's largest minority ethnic group, had 9.
Political parties: Distribution of the 150 parliamentary seats is SMER (Direction) 50 seats; Slovak Democratic and Christian Union (SDKU) 28 seats; Slovak National Party (SNS) 19 seats; Hungarian Coalition Party (SMK) 20 seats; Movement for a Democratic Slovakia (HZDS) 15 seats; Christian-Democratic Movement (KDH) 9 seats, Slovak Conservative Democrats (KDS) 4 seats; Unaffiliated 5 seats.