Three hundred linear feet of Scientific American, Time, Vogue and other periodicals went off to the repository.
What does CLF stand for?
CLF stands for Hundred Linear Feet
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLF
We have 152 other meanings of CLF in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Leather Furniture ( Phoenix, AZ)
- Credit Lending Facility
- Crédit Local de France (French bank)
- Criminal Law Forum (various organizations)
- Cruise Line Fans
- Culture of Life Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Current Literature File
- Current-Limiting Fuse
- Customer Line Failure
- Customer Location Function
- CINCLANTFLT Command Center
- Commander Landing Force Surgeon
- California Licensed Forester Association
- Centre Laser Franco Allemand (French: Franco German Laser Center; France)
- Charnley Low Friction Arthroplasty (hip surgery)
- Cooperation Laser Franco-Allemande
- County Labor Force Availability (San Diego, CA)
- Culture, Language, and Function Accommodation (various locations)
- Canada Life Financial Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Castres Lameilhé Football Club (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five hundred linear feet of recovered lumber were provided to a local source ($250).