Many patients undergoing a visual field examination will be presbyopic and therefore the correction should include an adjustment for near vision; the Humphrey visual field analyzer uses age-matched data to aid in determining the appropriate correction.
What does HVF stand for?
HVF stands for Humphrey Visual Field
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HVF
We have 23 other meanings of HVF in our Acronym Attic
- High Voltage Electrical Stimulation (neurophysiology)
- Highland Valley Elder Services (Florence, MA)
- High Voltage Engineering and Testing (Institution of Engineering and Technology; UK)
- Homeless Veterans Employment and Training (US Department of Labor)
- Heavy Vehicles Factory (Avadi, Chennai, India)
- High Voltage Fuse
- High-Value Food
- Hope Valley Farms (Southwestern Durham, North Carolina, USA)
- Hotel Villa Fontaine (Japan)
- Human Volunteer Force (fictional group)
- Hydraulic Velocity Fuse
- North Atlantic Harvestfish (FAO fish species code)
- Humphrey Visual Field Analysis
- High-Volume Fly Ash Concrete (construction product)
- Harbour View Football Club (Jamaica)
- High-Volume Flow Cell (pharmaceutical science)
- Hudson Valley Film Commission (est. 2000; Hudson Valley and Catskills, NY)
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Hillandale Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Hines Volunteer Fire Department (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The detailed overview of how to interpret visual field plots of a Humphrey Visual Field Analyser was, in contrast, very bright and informative.
Humphrey visual field analysis confirmed the prominent temporal hemifield loss in the right eye, and inferior altitudinal field loss in the left eye (Figure 1).