METHODS Capture-Recapture Data Collection We conducted this study on Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (HBNWR), on the coast of northern California (40[degrees] 48' N, 124[degrees] 07' W).
What does HBNWR stand for?
HBNWR stands for Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (Loleta, CA; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hummingbirds of New Mexico (Silver City, NM; nonprofit preservation society; est. 1994)
- Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Hybrid Biological Nutrient Removal
- Housing and Building National Research Centre (Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development; Egypt)
- Hassi Berkine South (oil field; Algerian National Oil Company)
- Health Behavior News Service
- Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences (University of Guelph; Ontario, Canada)
- Hulbert Bond Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Hermosa Beach Neighborhood Watch (California)
- Hamilton Basketball Association (Recreation League in Canadian City)
- Hand Baggage Only
- Handled By Officer (police communications)
- Healthy Birth Outcomes ( various organizations)
- Help A Brother Out
- High Band Operator
- Historische Bildungsforschung Online (German history of education research website)
- Hoger Beroeps Onderwijs
- Hollywood Bowl Orchestra (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visit 12 gardens in and around Eureka, and enjoy tea and scones at the Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
Mourning: Richard Guadagno, 38, refuge manager for the Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge in Loleta, California, and a victim of the September 11 terrorist attack on the U.
Humboldt Bay NWR Outreach efforts involving the control of noxious weeds continue at Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (NWR).