This senior researcher is part of the Humanoid Research Group and works for the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology in Japan.
What does HRG stand for?
HRG stands for Humanoid Research Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRG
We have 74 other meanings of HRG in our Acronym Attic
- High Risk Group
- Histidine-Rich Glycoprotein
- Historic Research Group
- Hogg Robinson Group
- Home Renovation Guide (blog)
- Home Resource Guide
- Home Retail Group (UK)
- Horn Rimmed Glasses (TV Show character, Heroes)
- Human Resources Group (various organizations)
- Human Rights Group (various organizations)
- Hurghada, Egypt (Airport Code)
- Human Retinal Gene 4
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Hampton Roads Green Building Council (Norfolk, VA)
- Hatyai Resort & Golf Club (Thailand)
- High-Resolution Gas Chromatography
- Human Resource Generalist Certification
- Human Response to Global Change
- High-Resolution Gas Chromatography with Electron Capture Detection
- High-resolution Gas Chromatography with Electron-Capture Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, July 13, 2006 - (JCN Newswire) - Using research results from the Humanoid Research Group of the Intelligent Systems Research Institute of AIST, two start-up companies approved by AIST, i.
The overall robotic system for Promet was designed by Kawada Industries and the Humanoid Research Group of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology; the arms were originally designed by Yaskawa Electric Corp; and the vision system was created by Shimizu Corp.