Malaysian Defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi called for the establishment of centres focusing on humanitarian assistance and disaster relief.
What does HADR stand for?
HADR stands for Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HADR
We have 3 other meanings of HADR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Administration
- Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Agency
- Host Administrator
- Houston Association of Delphi Professionals
- Health and Disease in Populations (epidemiology module; Leicester Warwick Medical School)
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Questionnaire
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (IBM)
- High-Availability Data Replication (network technology)
- Houston Area Doberman Rescue (Texas)
- Hughes Air Defense Radar
- Hamilton Anxiety and Depression Scale (behavioral science)
- HarrIsburg Area Dental Society
- Hawaiian Air Defense System
- Helicopter Air Data System
- Hellenic American Dental Society, Inc.
- High Altitude Defense System
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale
- Host ATM Data Distribution System (FAA)
- Humans Against Dragon Stereotypes
- Hydrometeorological Automated Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program teaches logistics principles and the administration and organization of humanitarian assistance and disaster relief services.
Japan civilian and military relations with regards to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations, the U.
The "Phrog," as the tandem-rotor assault support helicopter is affectionately known, has taken Marines into battle, provided humanitarian assistance and disaster relief in Third World countries, and has stood ready to respond on a moment's notice in the global war on terrorism.