The Canidae sponsored event is held in conjunction with the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region.
What does HSPPR stand for?
HSPPR stands for Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Service Provider in Psychology
- High Signal of the Posterior Pituitary
- Hrvatski Sindikat Prometnih Pilota (Croatian: Croatian Union of Civil Pilots)
- Hughes Science Pipeline Project (est. 1991; Barnard College; New York)
- Human Subjects Protection Program
- Hurricane Shore Protection Projects (US Army)
- Hutchinson Smoking Prevention Project (study)
- Harter Self-Perception Profile for Adolescents (psychology)
- Heat Shock Protein Peptide Complexes
- Human Subjects Protection Program Office
- Head Start Program Performance Standards
- High School Personality Questionnaire
- Harness Single Point Release
- Health Service and Population Research (Institute of Psychiatry; UK)
- Henrob Self-Piercing Rivet
- High Speed Pulse Repeater
- High-Speed Pulse Restorer
- Humane Society of Puerto Rico
- High Speed Passenger Rail Act (proposed legislation)
- Hungarian Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (professional association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evans 970-506-9550 Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region 610 Abbott, Colorado Springs 719-473-1741 Summit County Animal Shelter 191 CR.