Int'l Conference on Machine Vision and Human-Machine Interface (2010: Kaifeng, China) Ed.
What does HMI stand for?
HMI stands for Human-Machine Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HMI
We have 126 other meanings of HMI in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Management Institute (US Navy)
- Housing Market Index (National Association of Home Builders)
- Housing Market Intelligence
- Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. (Alberta, Canada)
- Hrvatske Matice Iseljenika
- Hub Management Interface
- Human Machine Interaction
- Human Machine Interface
- Human Media Interaction
- Human Movements and Immigration
- Hydrargyrum Medium-Arc Iodine (lighting technology)
- Hygerium Metallic Iodide (lighting technology)
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute
- Mercury Medium-arc Iodides (lighting technology)
- Human Machine Interface/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Homes for Mentally Ill Adults (Bulgaria)
- H. Mceachern International Consulting (Canada)
- Hazardous Material Indicator Code
- Hazardous Materials Incident Commander
- Head Man In-Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
To accomplish this, the human-machine interface must streamline the process of input and output so that the user can maintain focus on the task at hand with minimal distraction.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Rockwell Automation today announced that The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) has chosen to use Rockwell Software human-machine interface software products for recent automation upgrades at plants in Springfield, Ore.
Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of steaming data across dozens of workstations," said Ian Whitehead, project manager at Westinghouse Rail Systems.
com/reports/c46376) has announced the addition of "Advances in Human-Machine Interface Technologies (Technical Insights)" to their offering This Frost & Sullivan research service titled Advances in Human-Machine Interface Technologies provides an overview of the innovations and latest developments in the Human-Machine Interface industry, along with a complete analysis of key market drivers, restraints, and trends.
This report contains a detailed analysis of how vehicle manufacturers have deployed Human-Machine Interface (HMI) technologies in their European vehicles and identifies key aspects of their HMI strategy.
In addition, Kinesix recently released KX EDGE, its next-generation human-machine interface, based on Microsoft's .
Wonderware, a business unit of Invensys plc, today announced that it has received Frost & Sullivan's coveted Company of the Year Award for its pioneering work in the human-machine interface (HMI) and manufacturing software technology market segments.