An assistant professor in the Human-Centered Computing Division in the School of Computing at Clemson University, Daily is in her second year as a faculty member, where she balances an ambitious research portfolio with her teaching.
What does HCC stand for?
HCC stands for Human-Centered Computing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCC
We have 646 other meanings of HCC in our Acronym Attic
- Houston Casualty Corporation
- Houston Community College
- Howard Community College (Maryland)
- Howard County Center (Columbia, MD)
- Howard County Conservancy (Maryland)
- Hubcap Collectors Club (Buckley, Michigan)
- Hull City Council (UK)
- Human Capital Consultants (various locations)
- Human Capital Corporation (various locations)
- Human Cystatin C (proteins)
- Humanitarian Cargo Carriers GmbH
- Hungarian Cultural Centre (London, UK)
- Hutchinson Community College (Kansas)
- Hybrid Concatenated Code
- Hybu Cig Cymru (Meat Production Wales)
- Hyperion Certified Consultant (Oracle)
- Hysteresis Current Control
- HGTV (Home and Garden Television) Crafters Coast to Coast
- Alpha-Cyano-4-Hydroxy Cinamic Acid
- Hamilton-Clermont Cooperative Association (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Almost 14 years later he is chair of Clemson University's Human-Centered Computing division, where 12 of his 15 Ph.
Editor Bainbridge taught sociology in universities for 20 years then joined the National Science Foundation where he directs the program on human-centered computing.
All health games, or any kind of 'serious' game with a purpose beyond entertainment, always have the challenge of making the game fun versus getting across the information you want to get across," said the game's creator, Andrea Grimes Parker, a student in Human-Centered Computing in Georgia Tech's School of Interactive Computing.
Under the guidance of Georgia Tech professor Blair MacIntyre, GVU's faculty and students with expertise in computer science, human-centered computing, digital media and game design will partner with Magitech to explore new mobile AR application concepts.
99 Paperback T174 Bainbridge (codirector of Human-Centered Computing at the National Science Foundation) argues that nanotechnology is rapidly converging with biotechnology, information technology, and (more controversially) cognitive science in a unification that promises "to put the behavioral and social sciences for the first time on a rigorous foundation" and "will be based on material unity at the nanoscale and technology integration from that scale.
Cognitive prostheses represent a more active, mind-expanding approach to human-centered computing than Brooks' project does, Ford argues.
The Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence (NCARAI) has been involved in both basic and applied research in artificial intelligence, human factors, and human-centered computing since its inception in 1981.