wilate is a plasma-derived, stable, highly purified concentrate of freeze-dried human von Willebrand factor (VWF) and coagulation factor VIII (FVIII).
What does HvWF stand for?
HvWF stands for Human von Willebrand Factor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hoosier Vietnam Veterans Inc. (Indiana)
- Humber Valley Village Residents Association (Canada)
- High Velocity Wrestling (est. 2002)
- Holme Valley Wheelers (Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Hypervelocity Weapon
- Hospice Volunteers of the Waterville Area (Maine)
- Hudson Valley Women Business Owners Association (New York)
- High Value Web Content
- Hudson Valley Writers' Center (Sleepy Hollow, NY)
- Hunter Valley Wine Country (Australia)
- Hudson Valley Wine and Grape Association (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Hunter Valley Wine Industry Association
- Hospitalized Veterans Writing Project
- Hypervelocity Weapon System
- High Velocity Water Spray System
- Harmonic Vector Excitation Coding
- High Voltage Youth Camp (New Orleans, LA)
- Hopewell Valley Youth Chorale (Hopewell, NJ)
- Hudson Valley Youth Chorale
Samples in periodicals archive:
von WILLEBRAND FACTOR (VFE) An EIA for the quantification of human von Willebrand factor antigen in plasma.
wilate([R]) is a plasma-derived, stable, highly purified concentrate of freeze-dried human Von Willebrand Factor (VWF) and coagulation factor VIII (FVIII).