Under this agreement (entered into with affiliates of Schering-Plough), Schering-Plough will utilize the human cDNA database created by HGS and SB to discover and develop novel human pharmaceuticals and therapeutic proteins.
What does HCD stand for?
HCD stands for Human cDNA Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCD
We have 113 other meanings of HCD in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Chain Disease
- Hernia, Congenital Diaphragmatic
- Highest Conditional Density
- Hockey Club Davos (Swiss Ice Hockey Club)
- Host Controller Device
- Hot City Destroyers (Phoenix, AZ track bike crew)
- Housing and Community Development
- Human Capacity Development
- Human Capital Division
- Human Chagas Disease
- Human Collapse Diseases/Disorders
- Hydraulic Component Design
- Hyperion Certified Developer (Oracle)
- Hyundai California Design (concept car)
- Harris County District Attorney (Texas)
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Headington Committee for Development Action (UK)
- Hillsborough County Dental Association (Florida)
- Housing and Community Development Act of 1974
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this gene therapy agreement between Schering- Plough and HGS, Schering-Plough will utilize the human cDNA database created by HGS to discover and develop gene therapy products.
The database, known as the Human cDNA Database, is managed and operated by TIGR and supported financially by SB and by Human Genome Sciences, Inc.