A soldier's size certainly will come into play when wearing HULC, a human universal load carrier being developed in conjunction with Lockheed Martin Corp.
What does HULC stand for?
HULC stands for Human Universal Load Carrier (exoskeleton; trademark of Berkeley Bionics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HULC
We have 1 other meaning of HULC in our Acronym Attic
- Hokkaido University Library (Hokkaido, Japan)
- horizontal uncertainty level (GPS)
- Hawaii Ultimate League Association
- Hand and Upper Limb Centre (Canada)
- Harker United Library Club
- Harvard University Linguistics Club
- highly up-regulated in liver cancer
- Holbrook Ultralight Club (Australia)
- Houston United Lacrosse Club
- Hull University Labour Club
- Hardened Unit Load Device (aviation)
- Heads-Up Limit Hold'em (poker game)
- Heritage Union Life Insurance Company (Arizona)
- Hrvatska Udruga Linux Korisnika
- Hulk Exercise (naval exercise: US and Australia)
- Harpoon Users League List (computer game mailing list)
- High Usage Load List
- Hebrew University Lawrence Livermore Atomic Code
- Hrvatska Udruga Laboratorijske Medicine (Croation: Croatian Association of Laboratory Medicine)
- Hospital Universitario La Paz (Spanish: University Hospital La Paz)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The human universal load carrier, or HULC, allows soldiers to carry up to 90kg for more than 20km on a single battery charge, reports News.
The Human Universal Load Carrier (HULC(TM)) exoskeleton, introduced at the Association of the United States' Army Winter Symposium in Fort Lauderdale, FL, will meet future mobility and sustainment needs of Warfighters by providing strength and survivability.