Recombinant human tumor necrosis factor receptor (etanercept) for treating ankylosing spondylitis: a randomized, controlled trial.
What does hTNFR stand for?
hTNFR stands for Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hospitality Training Network (Sydney, Australia)
- Hughes Television Network
- Hyperbaric Technicians and Nurses Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Horse Trials New Brunswick (Canada)
- Hill Tracts NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Forum
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest (Nevada)
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor P75
- Hospitality Technology Next Generation (also seen as Hotel Technology Next Generation)
- High Titer Non Murine
- High-Tech and New Media (Club)
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media Limited
- HiRes Thermal Neutron Porosity (petrophysics)
- Hometown News Release
- Hydroxyl-Terminated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Hometown News Release Program
- High Temperature Nomex Silicone (tubing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptors WO96/34095 31-Oct-1996 63.