Characterization of the promoter region of the human transforming growth factor 0.
What does hTGF stand for?
hTGF stands for Human Transforming Growth Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of hTGF in our Acronym Attic
- Hot to Go (racing)
- Housing Trust Group (Florida)
- Hugo Treffneri Gymnaasium (Tartu, Estonia)
- Hydrostatic Tank Gauging
- Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. (various locations)
- High Temperature Gas Chromatography (chemistry)
- Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago (Lemont, IL)
- Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- High Temperature Gas Cooled Reactor (nuclear reactor using gas as coolant)
- Human Tracheal Gland Epithelial
- High Tech Global Group Company, Ltd. (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Hard Tail Growth Hormone
- How to Get Information (USDA)
- How To Get It (directory)
- Human Tumor Gene Index (database; Cancer Genome Anatomy Project)
- Hepatic Triglyceride Lipase
- High Temperature Gasdynamics Laboratory (Stanford University; California)
- Hostile Tactics Gaming League
- Hostile Tactics Gaming Network
- Holy Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church (Anchorage, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in recombinant Human Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGF-Beta 3) has been expanded to include the treatment of oral mucositis in cancer chemotherapy.
clinical trials of its recombinant human Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGF-Beta 3) for treatment of chronic skin wounds have been initiated by its collaborative partner, Ciba-Geigy Ltd.