CHICAGO -- Injection of recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone causes a marked and persistent improvement in brachial artery endothelial flow-mediated dilation, without affecting heart rate, blood pressure, or echocardiographic parameters, a small study has shown.
What does HTSH stand for?
HTSH stands for Human Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of HTSH in our Acronym Attic
- High Temperature Superconducting Electron Devices (workshop)
- HSBC (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Tax Saver Equity Fund
- Hard-Target Smart Fuse
- Healtone Sound Formulas
- High Technology Small Firm
- High-Temperature Superconducting Filter (physics)
- How to Successfully Fail (gaming)
- Human Test Subject Facility (US NASA)
- Hybrid Thin Slot Formalism
- High Throughput Study Group (wireless communication)
- Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Hayden Tower Service, Inc. (est. 1979; Topeka, KS)
- Helicopter Transport Services Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Herzog Transit Services, Inc. (St Joseph, MO)
- Hi-Tech Solutions, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Hidden Technology Systems International Ltd. (Rainham, London, England, UK)
- Honeywell Technology Solutions Incorporated
- Human Thyroid-Stimulating Immunoglobulin
- Heat Transfer Society of Japan
- High Temperature Society of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
He and his team demonstrated the feasibility of this concept using polyamidoamine dendrimers and showed it was possible to reproducibly achieve highly specific and sensitive assays for important analytes such as creatine kinase MB subunit, thyroxine, and human thyroid-stimulating hormone.
Thyrogen is a recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone, rhTSH, indicated for use in the management of patients being followed for the recurrence of well-differentiated thyroid cancer.
Some authors suggest periodic testing [with] recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone [rhTSH] in all thyroid cancer patients, but there is no consensus" on this, Dr.
The researchers concluded that careful patient selection and the use of recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone to stimulate radiation uptake without the need to discontinue thyroid hormone therapy may enhance the clinical role of radioiodine therapy in elderly patients.