Alec Metz was selected as the team's social scientist, having previously served on a Human Terrain Team (HTT) in RC East and at the HTS Theater Coordination Element in Kabul.
What does HTT stand for?
HTT stands for Human Terrain Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HTT
We have 50 other meanings of HTT in our Acronym Attic
- Heterojunction Tunneling Triode
- High Temperature Tunnel
- High Throughput Testing (statistics)
- Highly Transportable Terminal
- Hold That Tiger (song title)
- Holier Than Thou
- Home Television Theatre (A/V technology)
- Honda Tuning Team (The Netherlands)
- Hot to Trot
- Houkago Tea Time (band)
- Human Touch Technology
- Hyper Transport Technology
- Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel)
- Hypertext Template (Microsoft Windows file extension)
- Heat Tolerance Test on Days 1
- Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (India)
- Hampshire Table Tennis Association (UK)
- Harlow Town Twinning Association (Harlow, Essex UK)
- Haryana Table Tennis Association (India)
- Having Taken Title As (real estate transactions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His main resource in collecting this information was the attached human terrain analyst (HTA) from the BCT's human terrain team (HTT) IZ5.
The goal of the human terrain team is to provide knowledge of the local population and their way of life to the U.
By October 2008 there will be 25 human terrain teams deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
One commander in Afghanistan said last year that after working with a Human Terrain Team, the number of armed strikes he had to make declined more than 60 percent.
Human Terrain Teams (HTTs) were created to support brigade combat teams (BCTs) and regimental combat teams (RCTs).
5) Chapter 10 explains how practitioners can use Human Terrain Teams to support rule of law initiatives.
The integration of this human terrain information gathered in the field by the Human Terrain Team provided the brigade's common operating picture an added cultural perspective.