Detection and differentiation of antibodies to human T-cell lymphotropic virus types I and II by immunofluorescence method.
What does HTLV I/II stand for?
HTLV I/II stands for Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus Types I and II (antibodies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heritage Trail Library System
- Hierarchical Transparent LAN Services
- High Technology Land Surveying (Bullhead City, Arizona)
- High Temperature Low Sag (conductors)
- High Transmission Light State (welding hoods)
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School (various locations)
- High Temperature Lattice Test Reactor
- Human T- Lymphotropic Virus
- Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus
- Human T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus
- Human T-Cell Leukaemia Virus Type 1
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus-1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus type 2
- Human T Cell Leukaemia Virus Type I
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus I
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type I
- Hierarchical Table-Lookup Vector Quantization
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Viruses
- How to Lose Weight Fast (freeware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Validation on human sera included testing samples from persons infected with human T-cell lymphotropic virus types I and II (HTLV-I and HTLV-II) and HIV types 1 and 2 to assess possible cross-reactivity between ALV and human retroviruses.