Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus The human T-cell lymphotropic viruses (retroviruses), HTLV-I and HTLV-II, are uncommon in the general U.
What does HTLVs stand for?
HTLVs stands for Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Viruses
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Human T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus
- Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus Types I and II (antibodies)
- Human T-Cell Leukaemia Virus Type 1
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus-1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus type 2
- Human T Cell Leukaemia Virus Type I
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus I
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type I
- Hierarchical Table-Lookup Vector Quantization
- How to Lose Weight Fast (freeware)
- How to Lie with Statistics (book)
- Haagsche Tramweg-Maatschappij (Tram Corporation of the Hague)
- Haerterei Technische Mitteilungen (German: Hardening Technical Notes; journal)
- HaloTrialMods.org (web forums)
- Hand To Mouth
- Hardware Transactional Memory
- Hazlo tú mismo (Spanish: do it yourself)
- Head Tyrolia Mares (Austria)