Coverage encompasses hepatitis B and C viruses, human papilloma viruses, Epstein-Barr virus, Kaposi's sarcoma virus, and human T-cell leukemia virus Type I.
What does HTLV stand for?
HTLV stands for Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTLV
We have 2 other meanings of HTLV in our Acronym Attic
- Human Toll-Like Receptor 4
- Human Toll-Like Receptor 9
- Heritage Trail Library System
- Hierarchical Transparent LAN Services
- High Technology Land Surveying (Bullhead City, Arizona)
- High Temperature Low Sag (conductors)
- High Transmission Light State (welding hoods)
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School (various locations)
- High Temperature Lattice Test Reactor
- Human T- Lymphotropic Virus
- Human T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma Virus
- Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus Types I and II (antibodies)
- Human T-Cell Leukaemia Virus Type 1
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus-1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus type 2
- Human T Cell Leukaemia Virus Type I
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus I
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type I
- Hierarchical Table-Lookup Vector Quantization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four of 391 Ni-Vanuatu women were infected with variants of human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1) Melanesian subtype C.
The detection of human T-cell leukemia virus proviral DNA and its application for classification and diagnosis of T-cell malignancy.