What does HSIIAC stand for?
HSIIAC stands for Human Systems Integration Information Analysis Center (formerly CSERIAC / HSIAC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hang Seng Index Futures (Hong Kong stock benchmark)
- Hardware Software Integration Facility
- Hardware/Software Interface Facility
- Heat-Shock Induced Factor (biochemistry)
- Hermetically Sealed Integrating Gyroscope
- High School Improvement Grant (Arlington, MA)
- Hyoid-Sternohyoid Interposition Graft
- Hypochondriasis Scale for Institutional Geriatric Patients (psychology)
- Hereditary Stress-Induced Hypertensive Rats
- Heidrick and Struggles International Incorporated (executive search firm; Chicago, IL)
- Human Systems Integration Joint Working Group
- How Should I Know?
- Henkel Spic India Limited
- High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion
- Host Side IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) Library (Cisco IOS)
- HSBC (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Specialist Investments Limited (infrastructure investment division)
- Human Systems Integration Laboratory (Naval Postgraduate School)
- Human Small Intestinal Lamina Propria Fibroblasts
- Health Science Information Management (medical quality assurance)
- High Speed Interface Module