The Human Systems Division is being organized to promote the exchange of technical information and discussions between government, industry, and academia, and the expansion of research and development in areas related to the human as a system whose performance must be integrated into any system of systems.
What does HSD stand for?
HSD stands for Human Systems Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSD
We have 173 other meanings of HSD in our Acronym Attic
- Honest Significant Difference (statistical test)
- Honestly Significant Difference technique (ITU-T)
- Horizontal Situation Display
- Hot Spot Detector
- Hot Surfer Dude
- Hot-Swap Drive
- Hot-Swappable Dimensions
- Housing Services Division (various locations)
- Human Services Department
- Human Services Directory (various locations)
- Human Systems Dynamics (psychology)
- Hybrid Synergy Drive (Toyota/Lexus)
- Hyde School of Dance (UK)
- Hydraulic System Design (engineering)
- Hydrographic Surveys Division (NOAA)
- Hypertonic Saline Dextran
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire
- Tukey's Honestly Significant Difference (aka the Tukey A Procedure; statistics; analysis)
- Hydroxy Steroid Dehydrogenase 17
- 11-@beta-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase, Type I
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our vision at BB&T is simply to create the best financial institution possible," said Tim Davis, manager of BB&T's Human Systems Division.
Our commitment to training goes beyond just increasing our employees' knowledge base," says Tim Davis, executive vice president and manager of BB&T's Human Systems division.
We are certainly delighted that BB&T has been recognized for our approach to proactive, preventative health care," said Tim Davis, manager of BB&T's Human Systems division.