What does HSFV stand for?
HSFV stands for Human Syncytium-Forming Virus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Sierra File System
- High Speed Flight Station
- Hull Sonar Functional Segment
- Hawkeye State Fire Safety Association (Iowa)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation South Africa
- Haverhill-Salem Figure Skating Club (Salem, NH; est. 1972)
- Human Space Flight Support Office
- High School Facilities Task (Walla Walla Public Schools; Walla Walla, WA)
- Home School Families of Twins
- High School Future Teachers Club (Buffalo State University of New York)
- Highly Skilled Foreign Workers
- Health Sciences First Year (New Zealand; University of Otago)
- Hamburger Sinologische Gesellschaft (German: Hamburger Sino Logical Company; Hamburg, Germany)
- Hastings Star-Gazette (Minnesota)
- Headquarters Support Group (various organizations)
- Health Services Group (initiative of the British Columbia Buildings Corp and the BC Ministry of Health, dissolved in 2003)
- Health Site Guide (resource)
- Health Solutions Group (various locations)
- Health Strategies Group, Inc.
- Helicopter Services Group