Prior to these visits, team members received each institution's policies and procedures manual, copies of IRB minutes, institutional organizational charts, and materials needed to understand the nature of the human subjects protection program of the institutions.
What does HSPP stand for?
HSPP stands for Human Subjects Protection Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSPP
We have 14 other meanings of HSPP in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic Society for the Protection of Nature (Greece)
- Henoch-Schönlein Purpura Nephritis
- Humanitarian Safety and Protection Network (est. 1998; EU)
- High Speed Plastic Network Consortium
- Harcourt School Publishers Online Assessment
- Health and Safety Partnership Program
- Health Service Provider in Psychology
- High Signal of the Posterior Pituitary
- Hrvatski Sindikat Prometnih Pilota (Croatian: Croatian Union of Civil Pilots)
- Hughes Science Pipeline Project (est. 1991; Barnard College; New York)
- Hurricane Shore Protection Projects (US Army)
- Hutchinson Smoking Prevention Project (study)
- Harter Self-Perception Profile for Adolescents (psychology)
- Heat Shock Protein Peptide Complexes
- Human Subjects Protection Program Office
- Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Head Start Program Performance Standards
- High School Personality Questionnaire
- Harness Single Point Release
- Health Service and Population Research (Institute of Psychiatry; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in configurable web-based compliance systems, today announced that Webridge's Compliance Extranet software will provide the platform for a comprehensive electronic submissions and review system for Oregon Health & Science University's Human Subjects Protection program.