Tokyo, Japan, Nov 8, 2005 - (JCNN) - The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) announced on November 2 that the Stress Management Team of the AIST Human Stress Signal Research Center has devised an innovative system to evaluate the degree of mental stress in collaboration with SCIVAX Corporation.
What does HSSRC stand for?
HSSRC stands for Human Stress Signal Research Center (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology; Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSSRC
We have 2 other meanings of HSSRC in our Acronym Attic
- High-Speed Service Provider Interface (telecommunications)
- Headspace Solid-Phase Micro-Extraction
- Department of Health, Social Services & Public Safety
- Health Services and Sciences Research Resources (database)
- Heavy SEAL Support Craft
- High Speed Sequential Retrieval (database analysis)
- Hrvatski Savez Sportske Rekreacije (Croatian: Croatian Sports Recreation Union)
- Hybrid Slot-Size/Rate
- Hydrogeochemical and Stream Sediment Reconnaissance (National Uranium Research Evaluation)
- Hawaii State School Readiness Assessment (Systems Accountability Office; State of Hawaii Department of Education)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Research Centre (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Henley Social Sciences Research Laboratory (Chapman University; California)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Research Programme (Singapore)
- He Said She Said
- He Said, She Said (movie)
- Hebrew Sunday School Society (Philadelphia, PA)
- High Speed Switch Scheduling
- Highly Structured Stochastic Systems
- High School Survey of Student Engagement (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Hamilton Sundstrand Space Systems International