cfm: Neo-Urinary Conduit: Oral Presentation * Genetic Stability of Autologous Human Smooth Muscle Cells (http://www.
What does HSMC stand for?
HSMC stands for Human Smooth Muscle Cell
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSMC
We have 26 other meanings of HSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada
- Highly-Selective Microstrip Band-Pass Filter
- Hard Systems Model of Change
- Headquarters and Support Medical Company
- Health and Safety Management Consultants Ltd (UK)
- Health Services Management Centre
- High School Math Contest (various schools)
- High-Speed Mezzanine Card
- Hindustan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
- Historic St. Mary's City (Maryland)
- Humane Society of Marion County
- Hazardous Substances Management Division (India)
- Health Services and Health Manpower Development (various organizations)
- Hedges' Standardized Mean Difference (biochemistry)
- Heterogeneous System Management Domain (computer engineering)
- Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- High Speed Mobile Data
- Human Submucosal Epithelial (cells)
- Hypothalamic Stalk Median Eminence
- High Sierra Music Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research team examined the effect that the anti-cancer drug Trichostatin A - better known as TSA - had on the levels of receptors on human smooth muscle cells of the womb, or uterus, that are affected by the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin).
C6-ceramide is a naturally occurring substance that prevents the growth of human smooth muscle cells, which line the arteries, internal organs and other body structures.