In her decade in public service, Hartzog also led a social services unit in the Mayor's Office of Management and Budget, and was Director of Policy and Advocacy for the Human Services Council of New York City, Inc.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Human Services Council (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Host Software Component
- Hot Spring County (Arkansas)
- Hot Swap Controller
- House Science Committee (US Congress)
- Housing Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Housing Service Center (U.S. Navy)
- Hughes Space and Communications Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Hughes Systique Corporation (Rockville, MD)
- Human Services Coalition of Dade County
- Human Services Committee
- Human Systems Center (US Air Force)
- Humane Society of Canada
- Hungarian Society of Cinematographers
- Huntington Society of Canada
- Huntsville Simulation Conference
- Huntsville Soaring Club (Alabama, aviation)
- Huntsville Soccer Club (Huntsville, AL)
- Hydraulic System Controller
- Hydrophone Signal Conditioner
- Hyper-Spherical Coordinate
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE NORTH EAST FLORIDA PROSPERITY CAMPAIGN, WORKING THROUGH THE LEADERSHIP OF THE JACKSONVILLE HUMAN SERVICES COUNCIL WITH FUNDING PROVIDED BY THE JESSIE BALL DUPONT FUND, LAUNCHED AN INITIATIVE IN OCTOBER 2003 TO ASSIST LOW-INCOME RESIDENTS AND THE WORKING POOR.
Department of Health and Human Services Council on Public Health Preparedness.
March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Human Services Council of New York (HSC), its upstate partners, and people who rely on human services programs visited the state capitol today to deliver the initial results of an online petition drive and state-wide campaign to protect human services programs from the steep $400 million in funding cuts proposed by Governor Cuomo.
He has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Lower Merion Conservancy since 2007 and a member of JEVS Human Services Council since 2003.
The surveys were sponsored by the Hennepin Medical Society, Northwest Hennepin Human Services Council, Clay County Public Health and the Beltrami Tobacco Education Awareness Movement through a grant from the Minnesota Partnership for Action Against Tobacco.