April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- TodayJen Johns, Associate Director of State Government Relations for the National Patient Advocate Foundation, testified in front of the North Carolina House and Human Services Committee in support of H 609, the North Carolina Cancer Treatment Fairness Act.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Human Services Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitality Sign Company (now hotelsigns.com)
- Host Software Component
- Hot Spring County (Arkansas)
- Hot Swap Controller
- House Science Committee (US Congress)
- Housing Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Housing Service Center (U.S. Navy)
- Hughes Space and Communications Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Hughes Systique Corporation (Rockville, MD)
- Human Services Coalition of Dade County
- Human Services Council (various locations)
- Human Systems Center (US Air Force)
- Humane Society of Canada
- Hungarian Society of Cinematographers
- Huntington Society of Canada
- Huntsville Simulation Conference
- Huntsville Soaring Club (Alabama, aviation)
- Huntsville Soccer Club (Huntsville, AL)
- Hydraulic System Controller
- Hydrophone Signal Conditioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
19: The Senate Health and Human Services Committee gave its endorsement Tuesday to legislation that tackles Medicaid fraud and could save the state millions of dollars.
I admit I should have asked the chairman of (council) Public Health and Human Services Committee (Councilor-at-Large Konstantina B.
“This lingering policy is responsible for turning away thousands of healthy donors from blood clinics across the country, not because they have engaged in highly risky behavior, but because they are gay,” Kerry said in testimony before a Health & Human Services committee.
Human services committee applications being accepted Lane County and the cities of Eugene and Springfield are seeking applicants for the Human Services Community Action Advisory Committee.
The Human Services Committee which channelled the money from philanthropists from the UAE and around the world were also praised by the official.
Editor Kimbriell Kelly and Reporter Jeff Kelly Lowenstein delivered testimony during a joint hearing of the Illinois Senate's Public Health and Human Services committees held on Nov.
We have heard the concerns of the collaborative and the Legislative Health and Human Services Committee and continue to take aggressive action to increase payments to providers, including continuing our special expedited-payment program for providers experiencing difficulties with the system," the company's statement said.