Security Council "to assume its full responsibilities to put an end to the violence and bloodshed taking place in Syria", where human rights monitors say at least 15,000 people have been killed since an uprising against President Bashar Assad erupted in March 2011.
What does HRM stand for?
HRM stands for Human Rights Monitor (Kaduna, Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRM
We have 89 other meanings of HRM in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi Raid Manager (Japan)
- Hospitality Restaurant Management
- Hot Rod Magazine
- Hot Rod Mustang (forum)
- Hot Rolling Mill (metal manufacturing)
- Hotel Restaurant Management
- Hrvatska Ratna Mornarica (Croatian Navy)
- Hudson River Museum (New York)
- Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Manual (various locations)
- Human Rights Movement (Christian Council of Malawi; est. 1992)
- Hyatt Regency McCormick (Chicago, IL)
- High Resolution Mirror Assembly
- Hop Reservation Multiple Access
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Housing Requirements and Market Analysis
- Housing Requirements Market Assessment
- Human Resource Management Agency
- Human Resource Management Association
- Human Resource Managers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
HUMAN rights monitors handed out 100 white flowers to policemen at checkpoints around Bahrain yesterday as a sign of peace on Valentine's Day.
Security Council failed to pass a resolution calling for international human rights monitors in Syria in face of brutal repression," he said, referring to a resolution vetoed by Russia and China.
The Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor, promising not to hold news conferences or participate in any public events if he were allowed to enter Hong Kong, adding that the government would be "inhumane" to refuse his bid.
A global human rights monitor said Friday it had fresh evidence of possible war crimes committed in Sri Lanka during the final phase of the government's war against Tamil Tiger rebels.
Kyrgyzstan turns into a closed country, since numerous human rights monitors were denied entry into the country without any clear explanations, said Aziza Abdrasulova, head of the human rights center "Kylym Shamy", at the session of the parliamentary faction of the Social Democratic Party on Wednesday.
HONG KONG, July 28 Kyodo An explosion at a steel factory in northern China's Hebei Province killed at least two people, a government spokesman said Tuesday, but a human rights monitor claims four died and some 20 were injured.
The moves came as a UN human rights monitor accused Israel of carrying out "shocking atrocities" against Palestinians.