94 Lawyers using human rights frames on their clients' behalf may also be members of the Bringing Human Rights Home lawyers network, a national forum for information-sharing on this approach.
What does HRH stand for?
HRH stands for Human Rights Home
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRH
We have 54 other meanings of HRH in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Rock Hotel (various locations)
- Harry, Ron, and Hermione (Harry Potter series)
- Henrietta R Hippo (Simpsons cartoon)
- Her/His Royal Highness
- Hilb Rogal & Hobbs (insurance; various locations)
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Batesville, IN)
- Holdfast Rubber Highway
- Homeless & Reentry Helpers, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- House Rabbit Handbook
- Human Resources for Health
- Royal Tongan Airlines, Tonga (ICAO code)
- Hampton Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
- Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
- Hawaii Rural Health Association (Pahala, HI, USA)
- Heartland Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Hampton Roads Health Coalition (Virginia)
- Hudson Regional Health Commission (Seacaucus, NJ)
- Humoral Rejection with Hemodynamic Compromise
- Helen Rollason Heal Cancer Charity (UK)
- Hampton Roads Harley Davidson, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
A collaborative effort among the Eugene Human Rights Commission, the city of Eugene Equity and Human Rights Center and a coalition of local nonprofit groups, Eugene's Human Rights Day Celebration has consistently sought to bring human rights home by connecting our local struggles with those of our sisters and brothers around the globe.
According to details, after the meeting of National Assembly Standing Committee For Human Rights Home minister Sindh directed IGP Sindh to give reports of basic human violation incidents like police torture, illegal use of power, torture over women and children, sexual harassment, human trafficking, trade of women and children and gang rape during the last 10 years Home minister also directed to give details of those police officials involved in police torture, violation of powers and other severe violations.
Despite the lack of mainstream support, for the last several years, NGOs and academics have increasingly criticized the failure of domestic actors to successfully bring human rights home.