Rights groups such as the Human Rights Association (yHD) and the Turkey Human Rights Foundation (TyHV) say the government's policy emphasizing the security aspect in the Kurdish question has brought the conflict to an impasse, causing an "emotional rift" between the Kurds and Turks.
What does HRF stand for?
HRF stands for Human Rights Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRF
We have 76 other meanings of HRF in our Acronym Attic
- Homeland Response Force (US DoD)
- Honorary Research Fellow (various universities)
- Housing Reserve Fund (various locations)
- HSU Research Forum
- Human Relations Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Human Relief Foundation
- Human Research Facility
- Human Resource Function
- Human Rights First (formerly known as the Lawyers Committee for Human Rights)
- Human Rights Forum
- Humanitarian Response Funds
- Humanities Research Fellowship
- Hussmann Refrigerator Company
- Hyperbaric Rescue Facility (various companies)
- Hypertensive Renal Failure
- Homologous Restriction Factor 20
- Hudson River Fisherman's Association
- Human Rights for Africa (Sweden)
- Hungarian Reformed Federation of America (Washington, DC)
- Hybrid Rational Function Approximation (algorithms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He pointed out the amended law on National Human Rights Foundation to ensure this watchdog more independence in conformity with Paris Principles.
As Ambassador for the Plant a Pledge Campaign and Founder and Chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation I am delighted with the pledges announced by El Salvador and Costa Rica today, which take us to 20 million hectares, and bring 50 million within reach.
Head of the Turkish Cypriot Human Rights Foundation Emine Erk said "unnatural act" was antiquated legal parlance for sodomy, a remnant of the old British colonial legal system implemented on the island during its colonisation.
NNA - 07/03/2011 Maronite Cardinal Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir received at his residence in Bkerki a delegation of Human Rights Foundation, headed by Wael Kheir, who said that their visit was to express grand gratitude to His Beatitude' s big assistance to the foundation throughout difficult times, when human rights of different political leaders turned to be usurped.
Likewise, National Human Rights Foundation (HURFON) also expressed concern over the deteriorating condition of the country brought about by the indefinite general strike.
Summer cinema project As they are waiting for their friends to finish their exams, the disabled children at the Arab Human Rights Foundation prepare themselves to make a film that shows how working children are treated.
This is an interesting time to see how the government has a monopoly on the media," Karim Abdian, Executive Director of the Ahwaz Education and Human Rights Foundation, told Al Arabiya, noting that he had spoken with several foreign journalists who were unable to leave their hotels Tuesday.