20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Stanford Law School today announced the establishment of the Stanford Human Rights Center to promote student engagement, research, public understanding, and practical engagement in the area of international human rights and global social justice.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for Human Rights Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- Houston READ Commission (Houston Center for Literacy; Houston, TX)
- Hubbell, Roth, & Clark (consulting company)
- Hudson River Canyon
- Human Relations Commission
- Human Resource Consultant (various organizations)
- Human Resources Center (various locations)
- Human Resources Command
- Human Resources Committee
- Human Resources Council
- Human Rights Campaign
- Human Rights Commission
- Human Rights Committee
- Human Rights Council (UN)
- Humanitarian Response Consortium (est. 2010)
- Humanities Research Center (various universities)
- Hungarian Reformed Church
- Hunting Retriever Club
- Huntingdonshire Regional College (UK)
- Hurricane Research Center (US NOAA)
- Hyatt Regency Chicago (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such proposal was voiced by representative of the human rights center "Citizens against Corruption" Samat Berdikeev at the public hearings on Parliament's budget reform on January 28.
A statement by the Jerusalem Legal Aid and Human Rights Center said in two cases it was following for Palestinian spouses applying for family reunification, the interior ministry has asked them for details about conversations and telephone calls between them.
British Ambassador to Lebanon Francis Mary Guy visited on Friday Arab Beirut University and discussed with its pupils and volunteers of Human Rights Center affiliated to the University the present situation of Muslims' in Britain.
Narges Mohammadi's arrest had been reported by the Defenders of Human Rights Center, which is chaired by Ebadi, on June 11, a day before the first anniversary of the presidential poll.
Summary: BEIRUT: A Human Rights Center was inaugurated on Monday at the Beirut Arab University (BAU) campus under the patronage of Minister of State Mona Ofeish.
Human Rights Center Urges Hamas to Halt "Tunnels Disaster" Al-Mizan human rights center criticized Hamas' de-facto government in the Gaza Strip for its negligence in protecting the lives of workers in smuggling tunnels between Gaza and Egypt, the pan-Arab daily ASHARQ AL AWSAT reported Tuesday.
According to the human rights center, Fadia is the ninth victim of an honor crime in the West Bank and Gaza this year.