Funded by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), this test is delivered in Ontario through a partnership among 21 of Ontario's Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology, and the College Sector for Adult Upgrading.
What does HRSD stand for?
HRSD stands for Human Resources and Skills Development (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRSD
We have 5 other meanings of HRSD in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Substance Research Center - South & Southwest
- Human Resource Service Center-Southeast
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Aboriginal Affairs (Australia)
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Economics, Finance and Public Administration (Parliament of Australia)
- Human Recombinant Stem Cell Factor
- Housing Referral Service Coordinating Office
- Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (psychiatry)
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District (Virginia)
- Hasegawa's Rating Scale for Dementia (geriatrics)
- Hazardous Response Support Division
- Human Resources Services Division (employment)
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- High-Resolution Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Habitat Restoration and Salmon Enhancement Program
- Human Rheumatoid Synovial Fibroblasts
- Human Rheumatoid Synovial Fluid
- Harvard-Radcliffe Science Fiction Association
- Hills Road Sixth Form College (Cambridge)