Tracy Hassett, vice president of human resources at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, led the Human Resources Task Force.
What does HRTF stand for?
HRTF stands for Human Resources Task Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRTF
We have 1 other meaning of HRTF in our Acronym Attic
- High Resolution Thermal Denaturation (biochemistry)
- Human Resource Training Development
- Harriman Research and Technology Development Corporation (Albany, NY)
- High Resolution Terrain Elevation
- High Road to Education (nail technician training group)
- Human Renal Tubular Epithelial Antigen (immunology)
- Human Rights Through Education (Ann Arbor, MI)
- High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Harm Reduction Task Force (health)
- Head Related Transfer Function (3D Audio)
- Human Rights Task Force (est. 1991; Sri Lanka)
- Human-Rated Test Facility (US NASA)
- Hampton Roads Technology Incubator (Hampton Roads Technology Council; Virginia)
- Hampton Roads Transportation, Inc. (Norfolk, VA)
- Harm Reduction Training Institute (drug use)
- High Resolution Terrain Information
- Home Remodeling Technology Inc. (Lakewood, CO)
- Hampton Roads Technology Incubator System (Virginia)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society Refugee Trust of Kenya (Kenya)
- Hawaii Right to Life (est. 1972; Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herman may be new to Coca-Cola's 12-member board, but she has championed these areas at the soft-drink maker since she chaired its Human Resources Task Force from 2001 to 2006.
Guest speakers came from the Simon Weisenthal Museum of Tolerance, the Los Angeles County Human Resources Task Force, High Desert Broadcasting and other organizations.
In addition to conducting senior level search assignments in the health-care and consumer-goods industries, Griffin will direct Korn/Ferry International's diversity practice as well as oversee internal diversity initiatives in North America, working with the firm's Human Resources Task Force.