Stawarski is affiliated with the Human Resources Research Organization.
What does HUMRRO stand for?
HUMRRO stands for Human Resources Research Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Intelligence
- Human Monoclonal Antibody in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hofstra University Marine Laboratory (Hempstead, NY)
- High Utility Maximum Mobility Easy Rider
- Human Motion Workshop
- Human & Mouse Orthologous Gene Nomenclature
- Harvard User-level Metricom Radio (driver)
- HMMWV-mounted Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile system
- Human Research Organization (Presidio of Monterey and Fort Ord, California; circa 1960)
- Humanitarian Relief Operation
- Health and Usage Management System
- Health and Usage Monitoring System
- Hormozgan University of Medical Science (Bandar Abbas, Iran)
- Hrvatske Udruge Medicinskih Sestara (Croatian: Croatian Nurses Association)
- Hydrologic Unit Modeling for the United States
- See HMMWV, High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
- HMMWV, High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle
- Human Values, Institutions and Behaviour
- Hacettepe Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Hackers Underground Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, she directed the applied cognitive research program at the Human Resources Research Organization in Washington, D.
This was followed by stints at PAR Government Systems and The Human Resources Research Organization.