com)-- CPEhr, a Los Angeles-based PEO and Human Resources Outsourcing firm, announced today the completion of a new corporate video which is now available for viewing on their company's website.
What does HRO stand for?
HRO stands for Human Resources Outsourcing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRO
We have 60 other meanings of HRO in our Acronym Attic
- High-Reliability Organization
- Highest Rated Offeror
- Historische Rezensionen Online (German: Historical Reviews Online)
- Hogeschool Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Holme Roberts & Owen (law firm; now Bryan Cave HRO (Holme Roberts & Owen); various locations
- Honorary Rural Organizer (trade unions)
- Hospital Regional de Occidente (Guatemala)
- Hostage Release Operation (NATO)
- Housing Referral Office
- Human Resources Office
- Human Rights Ordinance
- Human Rights Organization
- Humanitarian Relief Operations
- Humanitarian Relief Organization
- Rostock (Germany, auto license plate)
- Harness Racing Owners Association (Australia)
- Hollister Ranch Owners Association
- Human Resources Outsourcing Association
- Human Rights Office in Abkhazia, Georgia (UN office)
- Hardware Realization Of Adaptive Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
CPEhr, Los Angeles' leading human resources outsourcing firm, announces release of new corporate video.
Today the company announced the continued expansion of its human resources outsourcing (HRO) practice along with several new client partnerships for the fourth quarter of 2006, further positioning TWC Group as the region's premier provider of talent recruitment and retention strategies.
Industry Veterans to Lead Business Analytics and Payroll Tax Filing Operations ATLANTA -- Empagio, a leading provider of human resources outsourcing (HRO) services and a unit of HALO Technology Holdings, Inc.
com), a leader in human resources outsourcing management solutions, announced today that it is launching a new, fully automated time and attendance and scheduling solution.
OTCBB:PBHG), whose subsidiaries operate in the human resources outsourcing services sectors, is pleased to announce that it generated record net revenue during its second quarter ended June 30th, 2006.
Nasdaq:INTU) and Ingenix, a company of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH), with an initial group of leading national health care companies and a leading human resources outsourcing and consulting services company, launched an initiative to develop and distribute products and services that will simplify the way millions of American consumers manage their health care.
RICHARDSON, Texas -- StraightSource, one of the country's foremost experts in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions, today announced that it has been nominated as a finalist for the "RPO Provider of the Year" award by the Human Resources Outsourcing Association (HROA(R)).