Human Resources Support, the human resources operations branch (HROB) is a subordinate branch of a sustainment brigade or expeditionary sustainment command support operations office and "is responsible for the planning, coordinating, integrating, and synchronizing [of] PA [personnel accountability], casualty, and postal operations missions.
What does HROB stand for?
HROB stands for Human Resources Operations Branch (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Human Rights Ordinance
- Human Rights Organization
- Humanitarian Relief Operations
- Humanitarian Relief Organization
- Rostock (Germany, auto license plate)
- Harness Racing Owners Association (Australia)
- Hollister Ranch Owners Association
- Human Resources Outsourcing Association
- Human Rights Office in Abkhazia, Georgia (UN office)
- Hardware Realization Of Adaptive Networks
- Hampton Roads Outreach Center (Norfolk, VA)
- Healing and Rebuilding Our Communities (African Great Lakes Initiative)
- Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church (Potomac, MD)
- House Republican Organizational Committee (Olympia, WA)
- Human Resource Operations Center
- Human Resources Orgware Consulting
- Hunter Region Organisation of Councils (local government; Australia)
- Harvard Republic of China Club
- High Rate of Descent
- Human Resource and Organizational Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 10th Sustainment Brigade human resources operations branch and financial management operations cell managed these companies, but the mission command came from the special troops battalion.
Candidates must currently serve or have an assignment pending as the officer-in-charge, the noncommissioned officer-in-charge, or a technician in the human resources operations branch (of a sustainment brigade or expeditionary sustainment command), an HR sustainment center, a theater gateway personnel accountability team, a military mail terminal, or an HR company.