29, 2002 The State of Michigan's Human Resources Management Network (HRMN) team is piloting Lawson's Services Automation software as a way to improve management of approximately 20 software development projects, Lawson Software (Nasdaq:LWSN) announced today at the National Association of State CIOs (NASCIO) 2002 Conference in St.
What does HRMN stand for?
HRMN stands for Human Resources Management Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HRMN in our Acronym Attic
- Human Rights Monitoring Institute (Lithuania)
- Human Resource Management Information System
- Human Resource Management Journal
- Human Resources Markup Language
- Hampton Roads Multiple Listing Service (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Hudson River Maritime Museum (Kingston, NY)
- Human Resource Management Model
- Human Resource Management Markup Language
- Hampton Roads Metropolitan Medical Response System (Virginia)
- Hampton Roads Metropolitan Medical Strike Team (Virginia)
- Human Resources Management Office(r)
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior
- Classified High-Resolution Oceanographic Observation Data Set
- Health Reinsurance Management Partnership
- Horizontal Retinal Meridional Photocoagulation
- Human Resource Management Policy
- Human Resource Management Practice
- Hydrologic Resonance Management Program
- Hydrology/Radionuclide Migration Program (US DoE)
- Hormone Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The State of Michigan has selected Monarch/ES Report Portal as an operations option for its Human Resources Management Network (HRMN) project to enhance the accessibility of information available to State managers to support Human Resource decisions.