To locate companies specializing in human resources management, contact the American Management Association (800-262-9699) or the Society for Human Resource Management (703-548-3440).
What does HRM stand for?
HRM stands for Human Resources Management
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HRM
We have 89 other meanings of HRM in our Acronym Attic
- High Reduction Mill
- High Resolution Model
- Hitachi Raid Manager (Japan)
- Hospitality Restaurant Management
- Hot Rod Magazine
- Hot Rod Mustang (forum)
- Hot Rolling Mill (metal manufacturing)
- Hotel Restaurant Management
- Hrvatska Ratna Mornarica (Croatian Navy)
- Hudson River Museum (New York)
- Human Resources Manual (various locations)
- Human Rights Monitor (Kaduna, Nigeria)
- Human Rights Movement (Christian Council of Malawi; est. 1992)
- Hyatt Regency McCormick (Chicago, IL)
- High Resolution Mirror Assembly
- Hop Reservation Multiple Access
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Housing Requirements and Market Analysis
- Housing Requirements Market Assessment
- Human Resource Management Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offering guidance and techniques for implementing effective human resource management strategies job analysis, performance evaluation, recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, and collective bargaining Pynes demonstrates how strategic human resources management is essential to proactively managing change.
According to Mattie Swanson, Administrative Manager for Twin Oaks, CheckPoint HR's Human Resources Management System was precisely the solution she was seeking due to its easy access, cost effectiveness, and tracking capabilities.
Haritan was previously vice president of engineering for CoWare's SPW business unit, and Shepard joins CoWare from a position as a human resources management consultant.
Under the terms of the agreement, FPMI will be the exclusive provider of human resources management services for the TSA Federal Air Marshal program.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for Cyborg, as numerous organizations in Great Britain and Ireland will benefit greatly from our flexible human resources management systems.
16, 2002 Industry Veteran to Drive Next-Generation Strategy for Human Resources Management Product Division PeopleSoft Inc.
PeopleSoft's integrated, best-of-breed applications include Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Service Automation, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources Management, Financial Management, and Enterprise Performance Management.