The meeting discussed aspects of cooperation between the Civil Service Ministry and the Human Resources Development Ministry in the Republic of Sudan, as well as between the Institute of Public Administration (IPA) in the Sultanate and Sudan Academy for Administrative Sciences (SAAS) in various fields that could develop human resources in various sectors.
What does HRDM stand for?
HRDM stands for Human Resources Development Ministry (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRDM
We have 6 other meanings of HRDM in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Doppler Lidar
- Hudson River Day Line Railroad
- Hypothetical Reference Digital Link (ITU-T)
- Human Resources Development for Local Governance (Japan)
- Health Risk and Disease Management
- High Rate Demultiplexer/Multiplexer
- High Reach Descale Machine (aluminum refining)
- Historical Relational Database Model
- Human Reasoning and Decision Making (psychology; European Science Foundation)
- Human Resources Development and Management (various locations)
- Human Rights and Democracy Movement (political party)
- Human Rights and Democracy Movement Tonga
- Human Resource Development Network (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Human Resources Data Network (federal information)
- Human Rights and Democracy Network (EU)
- Human Resources Development New Brunswick (Canada)
- High Risk of Dropping Out
- Human Resource Development Office (Philippines)
- Human Resource Development Organisation (India)
- Human Rights Defenders Office (International Service for Human Rights)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 600 Aakash laptops, launched by India's Human Resources Development Ministry, will be made available to the students.
The human resources development ministry on Wednesday gave the green signal to the premier institutes.
The South Korean government is represented by Chu Gyu Ho, head of the South Korean Foreign Affairs and Trade Ministry's Asian and Pacific Affairs Bureau, Choi Jong Man, director general of national security and foreign affairs at the Prime Minister's Office, and Lee Young Man, chief of the school policy planning team at the Education and Human Resources Development Ministry.
According to the new series of changes introduced by the Human resources Development Ministry in India, compulsory board exams for Grade 10 are scrapped from the academic year 2010-2011.
The human resources development ministry on Monday gave an " in principle" approval to the PPP model for setting up 2,500 secondary schools in rural areas.