Headquarters Air Force Reserve Command is transitioning from the Human Resources Development Council to a program focused more on diversity.
What does HRDC stand for?
HRDC stands for Human Resources Development Council (Montana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRDC
We have 70 other meanings of HRDC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Development Branch
- Hunter Richey & Di Benedetto, LLP (Sacramento, CA)
- Hood River Downtown Business Association (Hood River, OR)
- Handheld Remote Controlled Device
- Harvard-Radcliffe Dramatic Club
- Hiroshima Research & Development Center (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries; Japan)
- Hollister Ranch Design Committee
- Human Resource Development Conference
- Human Resources and Development Canada
- Human Resources Development Center
- Hybrid-Ring Directional Coupler
- Human Resource Development Council - District 7
- Human Rights, Democracy and Citizenship Education (Turkey)
- High Rate Data Delivery (US NASA)
- High Rate Digital Demodulator (US NASA)
- Human Resource and Doctrine Development (Philippines)
- Human Resource Development Department (various organizations)
- Human Resources Development Division
- Human Resource Development and Employment (West Virginia)
- Human Rights Documentation Exchange (aid group; Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd (KSIDC) declared that it has enetered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Human Resources Development Council (HRDC), Mauritius to collaborate for facilitating the development of human resources.
Internet giant Google has teamed up with South Africa's Department of Trade and Industry, Vodacom and the Human Resources Development Council to help South African businesses create a free online presence.
In order to start making those connections, Yanke has partnered with the Aboriginal Human Resources Development Council of Canada (AHRDCC) to develop their employment model.
The Central Human Resources Development Council made the proposal, among others, to Labor Minister Chikara Sakaguchi.
Through the Human Resources Development Council Hotline, callers can anonymously provide feedback about everything that affects their ability to accomplish the wing's mission or that pertains to general base operations.
The Human Resources Development Council (HRDC) officially launched a four-week placement programme, in small and medium enterprises in Mauritius for 22 entrepreneurs from Rodrigues.
A private-sector driven Aboriginal Human Resources Development Council was announced Jan.