org) is a nonprofit human resources association for professionals and organizations focused on compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness and total rewards - strategies to attract, motivate and retain an engaged and productive workforce.
What does HRA stand for?
HRA stands for Human Resources Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRA
We have 190 other meanings of HRA in our Acronym Attic
- Hourly Rolling Average
- House/Home Rent Allowance
- Housing and Redevelopment Authority
- Housing Revenue Account (UK local authority account for council housing)
- Hull Receiving Array
- Human Reliability Analysis
- Human Reliability Assessment
- Human Resource Assistance (Columbus, OH)
- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Advisor (US Army)
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Human Rights Advocates (California)
- Human Rights Association
- Human Rights Awareness (various organizations)
- Humanitarian and Refugee Affairs (US DoD)
- Hydrogeological Risk Assessment
- Health Risk Appraisal for the Elderly
- Heat-Resistant Agglutinin 1
- Hammond River Angling Association (Nauwigewauk, NB, Canada)
- Health Research Alliance Arizona (Northern Arizona University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrea Woods of Nabholz Construction has been elected president of the Central Arkansas Human Resources Association.
Gil Sparks' "Annual Employment Law Update" is the topic of the Apple Valley Human Resources Association extended luncheon program on Nov.
Award Presented by Pittsburgh Human Resources Association PITTSBURGH, April 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pittsburgh-based L.
Fletcher, a member of the central Arkansas chapter of the Arkansas Human Resources Association, most recently served as manager, employee benefits and employee relations, for Nuvell, a GMAC financial services company.
Sponsored by the Professionals in Human Resources Association, a chapter of The Society of Human Resources Management, the event will be held from 7:30 to 9:15 a.
A report released today by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations (CCHRA), "2008 Global Talent Sourcing in the U.
But times have clearly changed, according to Katherine Bonny, co-chair of the National Human Resources Association (NHRA) Orange County Chapter's "HR Executive of the Year" Award.