com)-- HR People & Strategy (HRPS), formerly the Human Resource Planning Society, today announced its lineup of speakers for the 35th annual HRPS Global Conference, May 6-9 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan.
What does HRPS stand for?
HRPS stands for Human Resource Planning Society (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRPS
We have 6 other meanings of HRPS in our Acronym Attic
- HR (Human Resources) Pre-Qualify (software)
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Hampton Roads Paranormal Research Group
- Hawaii Rare Plant Restoration Group
- Halton Regional Police Service (Ontario, Canada)
- Hazard Reduction Precedence Sequence
- Hessen/Rheinland-Pfalz/Saarland (German land regions)
- High Risk Point Source
- Historic Reno Preservation Society (Reno, NV)
- Human Resource Payroll Salary
- Human Ribosomal Protein S6 Gene
- Heart Rate Power Spectral Analysis
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- High Rate Picture Transmission
- High-Resolution Picture Transmission
- Highway Regulating Point Team
- Hudson River Park Trust (open space project; New York)
- Human Renal Proximal Tubular (cells)
- Human Renal Proximal Tubule Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miller serves on the board of Cleveland's Center for Families and Children and is a member of the Human Resource Planning Society.
We follow Perspectives with an article based on a survey of our own Human Resource Planning Society members, conducted in collaboration with i4cp.
He has served on the board of advisors for the Human Resource Planning Society, and for WorldatWork.
She is on the board of Cleveland SHRM as President Elect, and is a member of the Association of Corporate Growth and the Northeast Ohio Human Resource Planning Society.
It is awarded annually to the paper, article, or commentary published by The Human Resource Planning Society that best advances state-of-the-art thinking or practices in human resources.
Appendix C Human Resource Planning Society Knowledge Areas.
She is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Human Resource Planning Society.