New master's degree in Human Resource Management aligns with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) education standards MINNEAPOLIS, March 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Human resource leaders are increasingly expected to understand and contribute to the operational strategies of their organizations in addition to fulfilling their traditional functional duties, such as recruiting, training and compensation.
What does HRMT stand for?
HRMT stands for Human Resource Management (university course)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HRMT in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Management System
- Human Resources Management School
- Human Resources Management Specialist
- Hypernode Reduction Modulo Scheduling
- Henry Robinson Multi-Service Center (Oakland, CA)
- High Resolution Marine Seismology Group
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Instrument
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Stereo Imager
- Human Resource Management Services Office (Bacolod City, Philippines; also seen as HRMS)
- Human Resources Management Support System
- Hampton Roads Maritime Training Center (Tidewater Community College; Norfolk VA)
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Training Center (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- High Risk Model of Threat Perception
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit (US FBI)
- High Risk Management Unit (Goulburn Correctional Centre; Australia)
- Health Reporting Network
- Heroin (narcotic drug)
- Hidden Recharge Number
- Hood River News (Hood River, OR)
- Host Resource Negotiator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Corporate Business Unit focuses on mid-market solutions including ACCPAC, which can be fully integrated with additional software programs such as Client Relationship Management Systems, eCommerce, eWarehousing, Human Resource Management Software and EDI, an electronic data interchange solution.
To locate companies specializing in human resources management, contact the American Management Association (800-262-9699) or the Society for Human Resource Management (703-548-3440).
com/reports/c45583) has announced the addition of The 2007 Pfeiffer Annual: Human Resource Management to their offering.
June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is committed to helping its members understand the importance and value of diversity in the workplace," said Michael R.
Leveraging CheckPoint HR's Web-Based Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Twin Oaks is optimizing its payroll, and other human resource processes more efficiently.
FAMILY LEAVE MANDATE WOULD RESTRICT CREATIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS TREND, STATES SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ALEXANDRIA, Va.
com to achieve this automation via our CheckPoint HR portal and NOT through hyperlinks - all information resides on the CheckPoint HR Human Resource Management System," added Rosenthal.