ThinkSpark is part of the Lockheed Martin team working on a large Department of Defense human resource information technology program.
What does HRIT stand for?
HRIT stands for Human Resource Information Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HRIT
We have 3 other meanings of HRIT in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Information Services
- Human Resource Information System
- Human Resource Information Systems Division (Washington State Department of Personnel)
- High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment
- Hampton Roads International Soccer League (Virginia)
- Human Resources for Information Systems Management (est. 1994)
- Hampton Roads International Security Quarterly
- Hawke Research Institute for Sustainable Societies (University of South Australia)
- Health Reform Implementation Team (various locations)
- High Rate Information Transmission
- Human Rights Information and Training Center
- Human Resources Information and Technology Services
- Hyposoter Rivalis Ichnovirus
- Hudson River Ice Yacht Club (New York; est. 1869)
- Handbell Ringers of Japan (est. 1976)
- Harm Reduction Journal
- Harvard Human Rights Journal (est. 1988)
- Horticultural Research (Japan)
- House Joint Resolution
- House Rabbit Journal (newsletter; House Rabbit Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the SHL Aspen Tree merger combines global reach with the most advanced human resource information technology capabilities, and an extensive portfolio of assessment tools and systems based upon empirical research.
The class was presented to attendees at the Human Resource Information Technology Conference & Exhibition, and provided a high level overview of the transformation of the human resources function, from strategy through end-user training.