00 Project implementation period: 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2014 Project Description The project has two main objectives: A[cedilla] Streamline education, training and development of employees and elected representatives OU A[cedilla] Improve the quality of management at OU The objectives will be achieved through the implementation of both the training themselves, so using the accompanying activities: A[cedilla] Updating of educational needs and human resource development plan A[cedilla] The introduction of feedback detection effectiveness of the implemented training A[cedilla] Systematization and comprehensive conceptual grasping OU leadership and management, which is a learning management office (mayor and deputy mayor) in the field of human resources management and related topics.
What does HRDP stand for?
HRDP stands for Human Resource Development Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRDP
We have 21 other meanings of HRDP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Development New Brunswick (Canada)
- High Risk of Dropping Out
- Human Resource Development Office (Philippines)
- Human Resource Development Organisation (India)
- Human Rights Defenders Office (International Service for Human Rights)
- Human Rights Documents Online (database; Brill Academic Publishers)
- Human Resource Development Operational Programme (Hungary)
- Hard Pan (lithological term)
- Health Resource Development Program
- Hot-Rolled Dual-Phase
- Human Rights and Democratisation Programme (Denmark)
- Hypothetical Reference Digital Path (ITU-T)
- Human Resource Development Quarterly
- High Rate Data Radio
- High Rate Digital Receiver
- High Risk of Demand Reduction (energy industry)
- Human Resource Development and Recruitment (American Library Association; Chicago, IL)
- Human Resource Development Review (Sage Publications)
- Human Resource Disaster Recovery
- High Rate Digital Sequence (IEEE 802.11)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They do not realize that mentoring is the cornerstone of any human resource development plan.
His projects included, among others, analysis of the manpower and organizational planning needs of the Egyptian national telephone company; the design and implementation of a training program in research and analysis for the consulting staff of a Saudi Arabian partner; and the creation of a human resource development plan for the state-owned Saudi Arabian petroleum corporation.