The report also said that the Sanid program aims to strengthen job security for private sector employees and find job opportunities for Saudi females in cooperation with the Ministry of Labor and the Human Resource Development Fund.
What does HRDF stand for?
HRDF stands for Human Resource Development Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRDF
We have 10 other meanings of HRDF in our Acronym Attic
- High Rate Data Delivery (US NASA)
- High Rate Digital Demodulator (US NASA)
- Human Resource and Doctrine Development (Philippines)
- Human Resource Development Department (various organizations)
- Human Resources Development Division
- Human Resource Development and Employment (West Virginia)
- Human Rights Documentation Exchange (aid group; Austin, TX)
- Haitian Resource Development Foundation
- Hismelt Research and Development Facility (Australia)
- Human Resource Development Foundation (India)
- Human Rights and Democracy Fund
- Human Rights and Development Foundation
- Helston Railway Diesel Group (UK)
- Human Resource Development Group (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research; India)
- Human Resources Desk Guide (USDA Marketing and Regulatory Programs)
- Human Rights Defence Group (Cameroon)
- Human Rights, Democracy, Good Governance
- Hunter Rural Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Haleakala Research and Development, Inc. (plasma antennas; Brookfield, MA)
- Healthcare Research and Development Institute (Pensacola, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the Human Resource Development Fund (Hadaf) offers material support to those who want jobs.
The firms, however, can change their status by employing more Saudis with the support of the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF), said the report.
She wants the Human Resource Development Fund to provide these graduates with necessary training to improve their chances of employment in various fields.
Kitts & Nevis, Dominica and Antigua and Barbuda have received financing through the World Bank from the Japanese Policy and Human Resource Development Fund toward the cost of the preparation studies for the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Initiative (Loan No.
Director general of the Human Resource Development Fund demanded all ministries such as commerce, telecommunication, municipal and rural affairs and the telecommunication commission, to support telecommuting.
The achievements of the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) were also less than expected, said Saeed Al-Asheikh.
SCTA partnered with Human Resource Development Fund and the National System for Joint Training is going to receive applicants for travel and tourism agencies jobs in Jeddah by the end of next week.